Experience a Natural Getaway
Experience a natural retreat with a relaxing stay at the fully-renovated Lodge at Montgomery Bell. Located in the middle of serene Montgomery Bell State Park, just 40 minutes outside Nashville, the fully remodeled 117-room hotel sits on the banks of Lake Acorn and provides guests with the opportunity to escape. Guests will enjoy the peace and quiet of the outdoors while just minutes away from the interstate. The Lodge features modern rooms, a full-service restaurant and bar, and 6,000 square feet of flexible event space. The Lodge at Montgomery Bell is the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. Relax by the outdoor pool or kick back with a craft beer in the lounge after a day spent vacationing in the outdoors. For the more adventuresome, the park has kayaks for rent on Lake Acorn, miles of hiking trails, dedicated mountain bike trails, and an 18-hole golf course.
- Located inside beautiful Montgomery Bell State Park -- just 15 minutes from I-40 and 40 minutes from Nashville
- Multiple room options with large windows, all featuring stunning balcony views overlooking Lake Acorn.
- Full-service restaurant and lounge serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Complimentary access to the outdoor pool, fitness room, and outdoor patios overlooking the lake.
- Surrounded by 3,800 acres of preserved lakes and woods offering ample outdoor activities.
- Over 6,000 square feet of flexible, naturally lit conference space to accommodate conferences, weddings, and group events.
Weddings, Conferences, and Other Events
Whether you are planning a conference, wedding, or board meeting, step out into the natural world and allow us to host your group in this beautiful destination. In addition to on-site lodging, and over 6,000 square feet of event space, we offer full-service catering options. Our group sales staff are now booking conferences, weddings, and meetings. Browse our Catering and Event Guide or reach out today.