The newly renovated Lodge at Pickwick Landing offers spacious rooms with premier access to Pickwick Lake. Surrounded by over 1,000 acres of natural beauty at Pickwick Landing State Park, our lodge allows you to connect with nature while enjoying resort-style amenities. Whether you're up for an adventure or ready to relax, you'll find our Lodge at the heart of it all.
Our new modern rooms offer incredible balcony views of Pickwick Lake and amenities like free wifi, cable tv, and private balconies. The full-service restaurant and lounge offer spacious dining overlooking the water.
Whether you've chosen the Lodge as your vacation destination or you're just looking for a place to rest for the night, guests can enjoy boating, golfing, fishing, paddling, swimming, hiking, and dining all in one place. Guests will enjoy complimentary access to the indoor and outdoor pool, fitness room, swim beach, and boat ramps.
The Lodge at Pickwick Landing State Park is located east of Memphis just North of where the Alabama and Mississippi state lines meet. This is a perfect lakeside vacation spot for anyone traveling from Memphis, TN; Tupelo, MS; Huntsville, AL; or Jackson, TN.
- Located inside stunning Pickwick Landing State Park — nestled east of Memphis and southwest of Nashville.
- Multiple newly-renovated room options with large windows, all featuring stunning balcony views overlooking Pickwick Lake.
- Full-service restaurant and lounge.
- Complimentary access to the indoor and outdoor pools, fitness room, swim beach, and boat ramps.
- Surrounded by 1,400 acres on the shores of the Tennessee River offering outdoor activities.
- 6,000 square feet of flexible event space to accommodate conferences, weddings, and group events.